Monday 23 November 2015

Indroducing.... The Ink Buds...

Cor blimey and thrice!!! I am so excited to be able to share with you some grand news!!!   My very dear friend, Pauline Wheeler, and I have joined together to form The Ink Buds.   Our aim is to travel around the UK teaching Weekender Workshops, bringing our love of all things inky, messy, arty, painty and crafty to venues local to you.




Our very first Weekender is to be held at Daisy's Jewels and Crafts, Exhall, Coventry on 23rd and 24th January 2016. There will be two classes over the weekend - we have decided that you can book the classes separately if you cannot make the whole weekend - that way you don't have to miss out. If you are interested in joining us for our very first event, please pop me an email (my email address is in my profile on the left hand side) and I can send all the details over to you.  Spaces are filling up fast so if you are looking for something to banish those January blues, please do let me know.

I do hope that you will be able to join us - and if you are interested in us visiting your neck of the woods, please do drop me a line to let me know... and we can add your area to our list of places to visit!

Thanks for looking... ooooh I am so excited I could squeak.. ok, I did squeak... several times.... loudly!!! I even did a little jig too!!   TTFN

Hels x

17 comments:

NellaV said...

Congratulations! Very exciting, any plans for The USA?

Jane said...

How exciting...I would love to see you around sunny Surrey on your travels.Good luck with your new venture x

carol edwards said...

Congratulations on your new venture, exciting times for you both. Stockport would be great. X

steph loveday said...

Oh PLEASE PLEASE come down to Portsmouth area. xx

Redanne said...

What an amazing combination you two ladies will make! It sounds like attendees will not only learn muchly but it will be great fun too. Congratulations on your collaboration and I wish you both lots of success! Hugs, Anne xx

Suzi B said...

Doing a happy dance for you, hope you make it up to the North West especially South Cheshire by that I mean Chester, Northwich, Crewe lol
Good luck
Suzi B x

rachel said...

sounds perfect to me hels ... north west please especually north lancs or cumbria xxx hugs rachel x

Unknown said...

How fabulous, what fun you will have.South Yorkshire, well Doncaster would be great,could it go on your list?????? Big hugs Sue Balawajder

Quirky Shepherd said...

Exciting - would love to see you in Scotland!!!!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Awesome news and congrats!

Unknown said...

Milton Kenes pretty please! Oh and well done xx

Susan Battensby said...

Wow great news, agree with Jenny, Scotland would be great, maybe Aberdeen!

Candy C said...

Sounds like loads of fun, Hels. I know you will have some fantastic and fun workshops! Congrats! ❤️

Nananne said...

Congratulations, that's wonderful news, I would love to come to one of your workshops but I live in north west Scotland , do you have any plans to come up to Scotland? Will you be on tv anytime soon I loved your melting pot shows.
Anne xo

Fuchsia said...

So very excited for you both !
Hope you will be in our neck of the woods eventually x

CarolynLakin said...

Excellent news x so looking forward to joining you on the 24th January xx Loved your crazy bird creations which inspired me to create my own crazy bird Christmas cards xx http://carolynlakin.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/crazy-birds-christmas-cards.html

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Look forward to seeing you both sometime next year. Will have to nag Ali to get you back again, Angela x

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails